Oh man guys, put dirt over the doors so the zombies don’t kick them off their hinges. Blood moons suck.
Even better if you can quickly construct a lava trap around your house. Although if you’re in hard mode, I dunno, I just hope you built it floating by a bit.
Q:So I had two dreams about bears chasing me or just in the forest. Could this be an animal guide or just a dream?
Try out my methods of finding your animal guide [link] and see if you keep seeing bears.
If not seek out a person more skilled than myself in dream work to interpret your dream.
Q:Hi so I have always wanted to be a paganist I don't know why when I was younger I practiced it, so my question is I am Muslim and I want to somehow be both is that possible...?
Yes that’s possible.
Q:What exactly is a Wiccan and what do they do?
Q:I'm putting an altar together for Aphrodite(she's my patron) and I was wondering what types of things would be good to put on it?
Roses, hearts, rose quartz, pinks, reds, purples, pearls, diamonds, apples, sea shells, orchids, pretty pink flowers in general, a big offering dish (Aphrodite loves getting pretty gifts), and cinnamon.
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head for her.
Updated book list with links on where to buy them (:
- Complete Book Of Witchcraft
- Morgan Le Fay’s Book Of Spells And Wiccan Rites
- The Wiccan Year
- The Encyclopedia Of Magickal Ingredients
- Wiccan Beliefs & Practices
- Cunningham’s Book Of Shadows
- Power of the Witch: The Earth, the Moon, and the Magical Path to Enlightenment
- Buckland’s Book of Spirit Communications
- The Art and Practice of Astral Projection
- Totems: The Transformative Power of Your Personal Animal Totem
- Witches’ Spell-A-Day Almanac
- Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs
- The Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews
- Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic
- Drawing Down the Moon
- Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner
Bringing back the book list. Anybody fall of the broom lately? Read up! Get excited to practice again. A new book can greatly improve your practice.
Call Me Spell;
This is a spell with the goal of getting someone to call/text you.
- Write the persons name twice in the shape of one circle.
- Visualize the persons face as you write their name.
- Push the needle through the middle of the circle while visualizing them calling/texting you.
- Place this charm by your phone and wait for their call.
The Borre Style / Gauts Interlace (c. AD 840 – 970) of the Vikings
This Viking art style was popular from the later ninth to mid-tenth centuries in areas settled by the Vikings - from Dublin and York to Novgorod in Russia. Metalwork decorated in this style, which takes its name from a find at Borre, in Vestfold, Norway, was still being buried in hoards of the late tenth century. More or less symmetrical animals with full-face, cat-like, triangular heads, large round eyes and prominent ears are typical of the style. They are often shown with arched, ribbon bodies, their paws gripping their own necks and limbs and surrounding frames, like the so-called Gripping Beast of earlier styles. Plaited knots and ring-chain patterns are also common, the ridges of designs in metalwork are often nicked to imitate the filigree wire used on the finest pieces. Sometimes plant motifs were adopted from Carolingian art.