Q:So I had two dreams about bears chasing me or just in the forest. Could this be an animal guide or just a dream?
Try out my methods of finding your animal guide [link] and see if you keep seeing bears.
If not seek out a person more skilled than myself in dream work to interpret your dream.
Q:Hi so I have always wanted to be a paganist I don't know why when I was younger I practiced it, so my question is I am Muslim and I want to somehow be both is that possible...?
Yes that’s possible.
Q:What exactly is a Wiccan and what do they do?
Q:I'm putting an altar together for Aphrodite(she's my patron) and I was wondering what types of things would be good to put on it?
Roses, hearts, rose quartz, pinks, reds, purples, pearls, diamonds, apples, sea shells, orchids, pretty pink flowers in general, a big offering dish (Aphrodite loves getting pretty gifts), and cinnamon.
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head for her.
Updated book list with links on where to buy them (:
- Complete Book Of Witchcraft
- Morgan Le Fay’s Book Of Spells And Wiccan Rites
- The Wiccan Year
- The Encyclopedia Of Magickal Ingredients
- Wiccan Beliefs & Practices
- Cunningham’s Book Of Shadows
- Power of the Witch: The Earth, the Moon, and the Magical Path to Enlightenment
- Buckland’s Book of Spirit Communications
- The Art and Practice of Astral Projection
- Totems: The Transformative Power of Your Personal Animal Totem
- Witches’ Spell-A-Day Almanac
- Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs
- The Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews
- Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic
- Drawing Down the Moon
- Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner
Bringing back the book list. Anybody fall of the broom lately? Read up! Get excited to practice again. A new book can greatly improve your practice.
Call Me Spell;
This is a spell with the goal of getting someone to call/text you.
- Write the persons name twice in the shape of one circle.
- Visualize the persons face as you write their name.
- Push the needle through the middle of the circle while visualizing them calling/texting you.
- Place this charm by your phone and wait for their call.
The Borre Style / Gauts Interlace (c. AD 840 – 970) of the Vikings
This Viking art style was popular from the later ninth to mid-tenth centuries in areas settled by the Vikings - from Dublin and York to Novgorod in Russia. Metalwork decorated in this style, which takes its name from a find at Borre, in Vestfold, Norway, was still being buried in hoards of the late tenth century. More or less symmetrical animals with full-face, cat-like, triangular heads, large round eyes and prominent ears are typical of the style. They are often shown with arched, ribbon bodies, their paws gripping their own necks and limbs and surrounding frames, like the so-called Gripping Beast of earlier styles. Plaited knots and ring-chain patterns are also common, the ridges of designs in metalwork are often nicked to imitate the filigree wire used on the finest pieces. Sometimes plant motifs were adopted from Carolingian art.
Here are some prayers you can add to your daily life and there are a couple variations of each.
1. Bless this day, sun of fiery light.
Bless this day;
prepare me for the night.
2. O Gracious Goddess,
O Gracious God,
Lend me health, strength and love.
During this coming day.
Assist me with the challenges ahead.
Share Your divine wisdom.Teach me to respect all things.
Remind me to respect all things.
Remind me that the greatest power of all is love. Blessed Be.
3. Hail to thee, o morning:
Sun’s arising in the east,
reborn of the earth,
born into the air,
reborn fire from the waters;
All thanks and praise to thee.
4. Great Sun,who calls forth life from the Mother’s breast and makes clear what is obscure.
Make me like unto thee,
Reborn unto this day,
Granted new eyes and new understanding,
And filled with a new-found joy.
1. O Gracious Goddess;
O Gracious God,
I now enter the realm of dreams.
Weave now, if You will, a web of protective light around me.
Guard both my sleeping form and my spirit.
Watch over me
Until the sun once again
Rules the Earth.
O Gracious Goddess, O Gracious God,
Be With me through the night.
2. Lady of the Moon;
Lord of the Sun,
Protect me and mine
Now day is done.
Prayers Before Eating:
1. From forest to stream;
From mountain to field;
From fertile Earth’s Nourishing Yield;
I now partake of Divine Energy;
May it lead to health,Strength and love me.
2. Goddess of the verdant plain;
God of sun-ripe grain;
Goddess of the cooling rain;
God of fruit and cane;
Bless this meal I’ve prepared;
Nourish me with love;
Bless this meal I now share
With You both above.
3. O Goddess within,
O God within,
I now partake of the
Fertility of the Earth.
Bless this food with Your love.
Sun is glowing,
Down on me.
The moon illuminates the earth
With wondrous silver rays;
Illuminate me through the night
And through the sun-lit days.